- Handmade con Amor
- Ethically Sourced and Produced
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- In partnership with local non-profits, every purchase helps to undocumented families gain access to resources and education on how to navigate the immigration system.
- Handcrafted in Mexico, Designed in California con mucho cariño 💖
- 100% Wool
- Black 20X/ Nude 50X wool felt construction
- Cattleman crease
- 4" brim
- Single 18k Gold Plated Brass Chain band
- 3 hoop piercings on right side w/ chain and custom "Third Eye" pendant (18k)
- Leather Sweatband
- Sizes: 7" - 7 1/4"
- Satin Protective Bag
|Measurement in inches||19"||20-21.5"||22-24"|
During the hat- making process, considering the fragility of wool we do the best to properly dye the surface carefully and evenly. However given the light colors of the wool some hats, light marks may appear. After initial polish, we spot clean every single hat to try to remove what we can in order to offer you the highest quality of hat possible.
URBAN VQRA is a line curated to celebrate an authentic, while bold, representation of BIPOC, in particular, marginalized Latinx subcultures. Porque lo merecemos 🤠