Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Handmade con Amor
- Ethically Sourced and Produced
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
444 Tejana was designed for our spiritual baddies. The ones who have found a way to honor their culture while tapping into their individual spiritual journey and have no problem expressing it.
- In partnership with local non-profits, every purchase helps to undocumented families gain access to resources and education on how to navigate the immigration system.
- Handcrafted in Mexico, Designed in California con mucho cariño 💖
- Black 20X/ Nude 50X wool felt construction
- Cattleman crease
- 4" brim
- 2 layered Stainless Steel or 18K Gold Plated Chains with "444" pendant
- 3 hoop piercings on right side w/ chain and custom "Third Eye" pendant
- Leather Sweatband
- Sizes: 7" - 7 1/4"
- Satin Protective Bag
|Measurement in inches||19"||20-21.5"||22-24"|
During the hat- making process, considering the fragility of wool we do the best to properly dye the surface carefully and evenly. However given the light colors of the wool some hats, light marks may appear. After initial polish, we spot clean every single hat to try to remove what we can in order to offer you the highest quality of hat possible.
URBAN VQRA is a line curated to celebrate an authentic, while bold, representation of BIPOC, in particular, marginalized Latinx subcultures. Porque lo merecemos 🤠
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.