Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Handmade con Amor
- Ethically Sourced and Produced
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Boujee Juanera was designed for our fly and cute bebés. For those that like to keep their head in the clouds AND their feet grounded. 💨✨
- In partnership with local non-profits, every purchase helps undocumented families gain access to resources and education on how to navigate the immigration system.
- Handcrafted in Mexico, Designed in California con mucho cariño 💖
- Black 20X/ Nude 50X wool felt construction
- Cattleman crease
- 4" brim
- 3 layered Stainless Steel or 18K Gold Plated Chains
- 3 hoop piercings on right side w/ chain and custom "Juana" pendant
- Leather Sweatband
- Sizes: 7" - 7 1/4"
- Satin Protective Bag
Measurement in inches
Disclaimer: During the hat- making process, considering the fragility of wool we do the best to properly dye the surface carefully and evenly. However given the light colors of the wool some hats, light marks may appear. After initial polish, we spot clean every single hat to try to remove what we can in order to offer you the highest quality of hat possible.
URBAN VQRA is a line curated to celebrate an authentic, while bold, representation of BIPOC, in particular, marginalized Latinx subcultures. Porque lo merecemos 🤠